Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Review: Geekerella

Geekerella Geekerella by Ashley Poston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This story is Stunning
“Look to the stars. Aim. Ignite.”

Let me give you a quick simple synopsis.

The Plot
Darien Freeman is an actor a fan of a famous series called Starfield. While he was working on the movie adaptation he texted to a wrong number which it belongs to an orphaned girl who lives with her Ruthless stepmother and two Evil stepsisters and also she's a big fan of Starfield. Danielle (the orphaned girl) texted him back and their relationship got stronger without even knowing each other. And obviously, stuff happened which you need to pick this book and read it!!
description

My Opinion

Okaaaaay, this is the best YA contemporary book I've ever read this year so far.
It literary blew my mind. Okay, let me explain to you how this love story (Me & The book) began. It was half past midnight, I was bored and in a big reading slump, I picked this book randomly assuming that I will read just a chapter or two, but NOOOOO, I couldn't stop reading, chapter after chapter, event after event, the story got interesting with many conflicts in it, and my tension was building up with many questions in my head. So, I end up finishing this book at 5:19 a.m!! This the first time I read a book in one sitting, without even going to pee!! The story was really exciting, captivating. It made me stay all night reading it with non-stop.



description

Genuinely, I wasn't expecting this at all. This story was the best retelling fairy tale ever. I even liked it more than Cinderella story itself. The plot was written in such a way which made all the things for me vivid and colorful. It was full of emotional parts, humor, and Plot Twists. It made me laugh, got angry and cry!! Yeah, I cried so hard in many parts.


Oh, and the characters *HAHAHAHAHA* Ashley Poston really knew how to describe each one of them, especially the stepmother and the twins. God!!! I hated them so much!! They were ruthless, heartless, cruel with no speck of mercy in their soul. And without forgetting how the author described the Fandom. We all are fans of a Tv series or a book series. I'm Fan of Harry Potter and Ashley really knew how to picture my feelings and thoughts of being a FAN with only using the right words!!



description

All these things and many more attracted my heart and everything in me to read with passion and love!!
Amazing story I can't wait to read more of this wonderful author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...