Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Review: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”


How can I describe this book in one word!! Oh yeah, I found the right word !! OUTSTANDING

Where was I when this book comes out !! OH, I WAS WATCHING ITS MOVIE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
And you know what I found! That the movie sucks!! They omitted all the great scenes and changed all the plot!! Why!! I was living in a Lie.

The book is better than the movie!! I REPEAT, THE BOOK IS BETTER!!
description

For example:
(view spoiler)

I can't stop reading this series. They're Marvelous

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...