Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: Daughter of the Pirate King

Daughter of the Pirate King Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That was Pretty Goooooooooood!!!
description

AYE!!!
description

The plot:
This story is about a pirate, to emphasize more, She's the daughter of the pirate's king. Alosa was sent on a mission to find the map which it leads them to a land full of treasures. She has to succeed or she will face the anger of her father.

The Characters:

ALOSA:
My favorite character in this book!!! I loved her sassiness, her stubbornness, her ruthless heart. She's totally heartless, she doesn't care about anyone. and her sarcasm always made me laugh. Aghhh I don't have the words to describe her more. I loved her!!!!
description

RIDEN
This character has a big heart. He doesn't look like a pirate, he's totally different. Riden is careful, more organized and clean the other dirty pirates. But also is a mysterious one, he's totally hiding something!
description

My Opinion:
After a month of struggling with the reading slump, I decided to pick this book and forced myself to read it. I had low expectations about this story, especially the first chapters were so slow but then the fun started.
description

This book blew my mind. There was brutality in it and a little bit of seduction *_* (Ah little naughty Alosa). The story was written in such an amazing way, I loved how the characters were described and the conversation between them, there was a lot of sarcasm and humor, and that what made the story more enjoyable. Also, the battles were described in a way which made me feel like I'm there, between the pirates (Aye)

This was my First Read about the pirates, and I loved it so freaking much!!

This book was a really good adventure, I didn't want to end it, but what can I do, the story is so delicious and I couldn't resist that.
description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...