Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cry Worthy Books

Cry Worthy Books


Naked truth: I am such big cryer when it comes to books, I get so emotionally.And these five books have torn me apart and made me cry with sobbing.

First: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


Ugh! When I knew the truth about Miles Archer I cried so hard. Poor Miles, six years without a relationship because of his bad experience in love made him hates to love someone.

Second: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.

It's so sad to see all your children and grandchildren dies in front of you and you can't do anything because you are immortal and that what happened to Tessa. I cried so hard in this book, especially in this passage. 

Third: The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon.

Ugh!! I don't wanna spoil it for you, when you will read this book you'll find a character who makes you cry and laugh so hard. Moses will see it as a ghost, and he will find this ghost is one of his family and that what made me cry so hard.

Fourth: Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.

Yeah, I know many of you has read this book and cried so hard as much I did. It's really a sad story.

Fifth: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

This book made me sobbing in front of my family. Usually, I cried when I'm alone, but in this book I couldn't stop crying, I kept crying and crying.

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...