Saturday, October 22, 2016

Review: A Monster Calls

A Monster Calls A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DEFINITELY 5/5 STARS

description

The Plot:
Conor's mother is dying because of cancer. every night at 12:07, a monster keep visiting him. At the first Conor was afraid of it, but he used his company and become his friend. The monster every night tell Conor stories. Each story has a wisdom in it.
Who is the monster? And why he keeps visiting Conor?

The characters:

Conor:
A thirteen years old kid who his mother dying. He lives in world full of nightmares.
description

The monster:
So mysterious, you can't guess if he's good or bad, but his words always have a meaning .
description

My opinion:
This book had torn me apart. I loved the story, it was beautifully written. The characters. Oh!! Poor Conor, I'm really sorry about your mother.
When I finished it, I was crying hard, I couldn't stop sobbing, And every time I remember this story I start crying. I can't wait to see the movie.
Oh! My heart's aching.
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...