Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Favorite Books Of This Year !!!



I read plenty of books this year. Yeah I read 64 Books this year, and this was an achievement for me and also I beat My Goodreads Challenge.
Some of this book was awesome and some of them were Okay. And this category that I'm going to present is THE BEST BOOKS I’VE READ THIS YEAR, These books made me cry, laugh, and feel angry at the same time.
So Shut up Rabiaa and tell us what are your favorite books!!

Number 10:  Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

This book was awesome, I love Shadowhunters and I’m crazy about them. This book blew my mind. Everything was amazing in it. The story, the setting, and especially the characters. Ugh!! I need Mark in my life.


Number 9: The wrath and The Dawn by Renee 

Ahdieh

A thousand night and night Retelling. This book was wonderful like a piece of art. From Enemies into Lovers. What I loved the most in this story is the setting. I love the Arabian world. Oh!! I almost forgot to mention there was magic in this book. If you haven’t read this book, What are you waiting for!! Go and read it!!


Number 8: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

This book will take you to the beginning of the internet And I freaking loved it. How can a man fall in love by reading the emails of another woman! I loved the plot so much. This book reminds me of a movie “You’ve Got Mail”.


Number 7: A monster call by Patrick Ness

This book made my heart ache. I cried so hard in this story. Ugh! But It was a great book!!


Number 6: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

And this one was EPIC!! 6 Criminals work together to save the Grisha world from The Parem!! How could these criminals have a heart!! Oh ! Especially Kaz!! The story was amazing!!


Number 5: An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Another A high Fantasy book. This story was Original that’s why I loved it. The style of writing was simple and make you want to read and read.


Number 4: The Martian by Andy Weir

How can a man live on Mars? I know it’s impossible but in this book, It’s fucking possible. Everything was told in this book was logic. I freaking loved and adored this book.
PS: If you don’t understand maths, physics, and chemistry you can’t read this book. Because it contains a lot of Jargon language.


Number 3: The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar

Ah, this book made my heart melt. This story will take in Mexico, world full of drug dealers and crimes. When you read this book you’ll feel like you’re watching an Antonio Banderas's movie. Loved so Much this book, I think I’m gonna re-read it the next year.


Number 2: A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

After reading A Court of Thorns and Roses which was beautiful. I decided to read the next one. And It was more than I expect it. Was SO FREAKING GOOD. OMG!! This book put in a reading slump. I haven’t read a book in 7 Days. I loved the night court and RHYSAND, I think this character was made for me.


.
.
.
.
And now the Best Favorite book, The one, who made me live in his world made me 
consuming his words………… IS

*Drumroll Please!!*

.
.
.
.

ANGELS & DEMONS by DAN BROWN

This book was Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful. Everything in it was so damn Good. Its story took me to its world (Vatican). I learned so many things in this book and that’s why he Won my heart. I think I won’t find a book like this one.



So This was my Favorite Books of this year. Tell me yours!! 

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...