Friday, January 13, 2017

Review: Salt to the Sea

Salt to the Sea Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This Book is the best
I really loved this book, I didn't want to finish reading it.

The Plot:
This story is based on real events that happened in World War II. This story followed by Four Characters. Florian from Prussia, Joana from Lithuania, Emilia from Poland, and Alfred from Germany. Each character has his story and his secrets. But fate gathers them together. Will they survive in this war?

The Characters:
description

Florian:
The Artist. Prussian guy. The Thief. I loved this character. I loved his manliness and the way he cares about his friends.
description

Emilia:
The Polish girl. I may call her the fighter. She's only fifteen years old but she carries burdens no one could endure it.
description

Joana:
The Lithuanian nurse. she has a delicate heart. she wants to help all the people no matter what they are. Even her enemies when she sees them wounded she goes and helps them.
description

Alfred:
The Germanian sailor. HAHAHAHA I pity him, he's so naive. But I liked him.
description

My Opinion:
This book is EPIC, Amazing, and really torn me apart. Everything was described so well.
The characters felt so real, the connection between them was so strong, even between me and them. I laugh when they laugh, I cried when they cried, I felt angry when they felt it. And the style writing of writing made the story so VIVID. It took me to the World War II. I loved it but at the same time, I hated it. I hated how the world was, the was no speck of humanity. Leaders fighting, and their people dying because of them, dying of hunger, and cold. It really made my heart ache. How could these leaders be so selfish and cruel? *Big Sigh*. So I cried, I cried for the people who died innocently in this war, I cried for how the world had become, It becomes so ruthless. Could these wars stop? Could we live in peace?

This book is AMAZING. Ruta, you won my heart with your style of writing, I definitely I will read more and more of your books.
description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...