Friday, January 13, 2017

Review: Queen of Shadows

Queen of Shadows Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why all Sarah J Mass books are Awesome?
This book is Amazing.
So many things happened in this book and this series became more and more exciting and interesting.
Huh, This book was wonderful, Its style of writing made it looks so real, and especially its characters.
And how the sequence of events were described made me wanting to read and read. I couldn't put this book down, eventhough I had tests in the college, I couldn't!
I need to read EOS ASAP!! I want to see what will happen!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...