Monday, July 10, 2017

Review: Milk and Honey

Milk and Honey Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it so freaking much.

This the first time I read poetry, I was kind of afraid of this genre of fiction. So I said to myself, "Why don't you give it a try?", So I chose this piece of art and I LOVED IT SO DAMN MUCH!!

God!! Those words, they entered into my soul and ripped it apart.

I adored how the book was divided into chapters, each chapter talks about a situation, for instance, love, abuse...
The description of each situation was God!! I can't find the words to describe it.
Each word written in it was well chosen, and its source was from the heart.

I'm speechless, I can't find a word to describe this masterpiece.
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...