Monday, July 10, 2017

Review: Hollow City

Hollow City Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an awesome book.

The beginning was so slow, but when the adventure started it became to put it down. I loved so damn much, This book was better than the first one, there was a lot of adventures, a lot of up and down. And what made this book creepy the illustrations, the photos in it. Those photos made the story so vivid, sometimes I wondered if it's a real story. Ah!! the Writing was awesome, full of descriptions and beautiful, amazing words.

I felt so much connected to the characters, especially Emma, she was full of energy, always cheerful, and always keeps the group stick together.

The end was a WOW for me, I wasn't expecting that. It was hard for me to process what happened, my mind couldn't believe what was going on, I kept saying in shock,"What the fuck just happened!! Is that real?? No, it couldn't be!!".

So, I loved this book so much and I have to read the third and the conclusion of this amazing trilogy.
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...