Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Books That I Will Never READ!!


I have so many books in my TBR that are waiting for me to read. Some I'm hesitating to read them. But these ones I'll definitely not gonna read.

For the ones who gonna read this article. please everyone has his own opinion okay. If you liked these books it doesn't mean I'll like them too, So please be easy on me.

1-All Rick Riordan's books




I know they're amazing and hilarious and and and... But I have so many books waiting for me to eat them and I don't have the time to read all Rick Riordan's books

2-Game of Thrones Series




 I'm not going to read them because of their hugeness, They are enormous and intimidating. Also, there's a TV show about this series thus I'm going to watch it.


3-Divergent Series:




This trilogy is over hyped and all I heard nothing but amazing reviews about it, I'm not going to read it because I got spoiled about the ending, and I was like AGHHHH. I remember when I started reading Divergent I thought "Wow, It's an amazing book" Then I got spoiled by a Horrible Friend.


4-The Mortal Instruments Series:




I'm sorry for all the Shadowhunters' fans. I love Shadowhunters too, I read Infeneral Devices and I'm currently reading The Dark Artifices, They're amazing. I don't wanna read this series is because I know what will happen to each character of it. Furthermore, I'm watching the Shadowhunters' TV show.

5- Falling Kingdoms:




Another amazing series which I'm not going to read them, Because they're big, and there are more than 5 books. As I said I don't have time to read them because there are many books waiting for Rabiaa to devour them.


This is all the books I'm not going to read them, tell me yours!!

PS: Don't Hate Me Please


Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...