Saturday, August 19, 2017

Review: Eliza and Her Monsters

Eliza and Her Monsters Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was Epic!!
This story is so original and amazing!!
Eliza is a teenage girl who has a famous webcomic Monstrous Sea. But no one knows that she is the creator of the webcomic. One day she met a boy who is the biggest fan of that web comic.
She didn't know what to do if tell him the truth or not. But she decided to keep her identity anonymous and let her works shine.

It was a fun read I loved it so freaking much. I liked Her family more than Eliza. I loved the connection between them it reminds me of my family when they see me always with my phone or my computer but they don't understand what I'm doing.

It's a really cute fun story I highly recommend to you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...