Thursday, November 12, 2020

Review: All Your Perfects

All Your PerfectsAll Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And now I confirmed that Colleen Hoover is my all-time favorite author!!

I'm really speechless.

“If you only shine light on your flaws, all your perfects will dim.”


Basically, the story is about a married couple; Quinn and Graham, which they are madly in love. But something got into their marriage and tried to rip them apart. And that something is Infertility.

I went into this amazing story blindly. I didn't know a thing about it. And like any other Colleen Hoover's books, they get me hooked and I can't put them. The same thing happened with this book. I read it in one day. It's been a long time since I read a book in one day. Well, what can I say? the story was amazingly written!! It really describes what Infertility means to each married couple. This problem could gather them even more or it could lead them to divorce.

“Our marriage hasn’t been perfect. No marriage is perfect. There were times when she gave upon us. There were even more times when I gave upon us. The secret to our longevity is that we never gave up at the same time.”


I really enjoyed each word written in it. The writing was light and easy to read yet it was full of emotions and heavy feelings. Each scene passed in was so vivid and full of life. And what I loved the most is the chapters. They were written in "Now and Then". you can see how the couple were before the marriage and after 7 years of marriage. You can see how they were madly in love and then how they struggled to keep that ember of their love enlighten.



“And I promise . . . I swear . . . that if you choose to end things between us, I will love you more as you’re walking out the door than on the day you walked down the aisle. I hope you choose the road that will make you the happiest. Even if it’s not a choice I’ll love, I will still always love you. Whether I’m a part of your life or not. You deserve happiness more than anyone I know. I love you.”


I really loved this masterpiece and I highly recommend it!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...