Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Review: The Cruel Prince

The Cruel Prince The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Breathtaking
description

Now I see why everybody loved this book!!

The Plot

So basically, this book is about a mortal girl who lives in a beautiful and cruel world, The Fey's World.
Jude, the mortal girl who her parents were murdered by a Faerie when she was seven years old. The Faerie took her and her sisters to a beautiful world but cruel at the same time. Jude struggled so much in that world. It's hard when you're a mortal and try to live in a world full of power. So she trained hard to take a place in the High King Court but Jude had one problem, she must defy the prince, Cardan who really hates her. In order to do that, she'll face many consequences.

My Opinion:

This book was AMAZING!! Now I see why it's very hyped!
The story was written in a beautifully poetic style and this will make you read it more and more, and the scenes were described wonderfully especially when the author described the battles and the bloodshed, and the Fey world's brutal and exquisite at the same time, which made me want to dive and discover that place. Also the characters, HAHAHA!! Jude the clever and kickass girl, she really knows how to make a faerie fears her, I really liked this character.

But what made me love and adore this book, the plot twists in it, the deceptions and the betrayals, the ups and downs in it and a lot of shocking moments, moments which made me stunned, amazed. every time I read a plot twist, I stop reading for a moment then reread that part, again and again, then I open my mouth in shock and I yell "NO FUCKING WAY!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! HOW COULD HE DO THAT!!"
description

Overall, I need to read the second book, I really need it in my life now!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...