Friday, September 21, 2018

Review: The Winner's Crime

The Winner's Crime The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DAAAAMN!! The end took my breath away!!

I wasn't expecting this at all, How all these things happened in 400 pages,
This book is way much better than the first one. There were many problems and few solutions to solve them. I kept asking the book where are you taking? To what end??

I'm literally speechless, I can't find the right words to describe this amazing story. I genuinely loved every fucking single page of this book, and the end of it was exactly what I wanted,

Now, I really need to read the final book, I'm eager to know what will happen next!!!
description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...