Saturday, September 22, 2018

Just a Remarque!!

As a reader, I observed something on the Historical Fiction's writers and it kept bugging in my head, I couldn't it keep it to myself I needed to spell it out. I observed that all the writers write about WWII and how the Jews struggled in that period.

What I'm about to say is not I'm not sorry for what happened to them, I'm always sorry for what happened to Humanity in General. But writers should also take a look at the history and especially in that period. There were many wars, for instance, the Vietnam war, Algeria war, and so many wars, people also suffered, treated so badly, and killed in horrific ways. So why writers don't write about these wars and describe how people lived in that period like they described the Jews in WWII. 

Writers if you're reading my article, you should take this remarque on consideration.

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...