Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Reading Rush TBR

Hello fellows, I really miss you guys and I really miss writing on my blog.

Anyway here I'm back, and I 'm back with a readathon TBR. These days I'm in a big reading slump so I heard about #The_Reading_Rush and I said to myself why not participate? And beat the hell of this reading slump!! So I'm participating on #The_Reading_Rush. 

The Reading Rush will begin on 22nd till 28th of  July and its rules are so easy and simple to follow.

The rules are:

1/ Read a book with purple on the cover:

In this task, I chose Girls Of Paper and Fire By Natasha Ngan

The synopsis of this book got me so eager to read it, that's why I chose it.






2/ Read a book in the same spot the entire time:

In this task, I chose Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

And the spot I will be reading in it is on my couch. I chose this book because it's so small I can read it in one sitting.



3/ Read a book you meant to read last year:

It's so hard to choose just one book for this task. I chose Turtles All the way Down by John Green.

I heard nothing but amazing things about this book that's why I chose it.



4/ Read an author’s first book:
I really love her youtube channel and when I heard that she wrote a book I promised myself to give it a shot. So the day has come.


5/ Read a book with a non-human main character:

I chose Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling. Of course, I can't participate in a readathon without including Harry Potter!!



6/ Pick a book that has five or more words in the title:

For this one, I chose again Girls of Paper and Fire.

Ps: you can double challenge any book if it matches the rule.



And finally. 7/ Read and watch a book to movie adaptation:

With eyes closed, I chose Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban.







So these are my Tbr for #The_Reading_Rush. What about you? Tell me your Tbr for this readathon.


Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...