Saturday, June 29, 2019

Handmaid's Tale review

The Handmaid's Tale (The Handmaid's Tale, #1)The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It really doesn't worth all that hype.

It wasn't a good book and neither a bad one.

It was a meh. The story didn't attract me a lot. Like I said it was meh. It was really annoying, I forced myself to finish reading this book, there were no plot twists, no drama, just a woman who narrated her days.

And also, the writing style was so difficult. For instance, while you're reading this book there's no cotation marks, so you can't differ if there is a conversation or not, you have to re-read the paragraph, so you can understand.

Even, the characters I really hated the characters, especially Offred. She is a woman who do anything to stay alive, even giving her body to anyone, she didn't try to rebel or even run away from where she is. Horrible .

View all my reviews

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...