Thursday, January 30, 2020

Review: Children of Blood and Bone

Children of Blood and Bone Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 i𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫.

I had an amazing adventure while reading this book. I really love Africa. I love its culture, its nature and especially, its literature. And when I saw this book, I immediately bought it and started reading it.
Maan!! The story was amazing😍😍!
I loved the plot, the chemistry between the characters especially the brotherhood between Tzain and ZelieπŸ‘«. I loved the sequence of the events. It made me wanna read more and more and never get bored.
description

And what I adored the most is the writing πŸ“. It was so vivid🀩, it was like I was watching a movie. Everything in this book felt alive. Especially when the writer started describing the Church of CHΓ‚NDOMBLΓ‰⛪ and The Gods. At that moment everything was so colourful, expressive, bright😍, and all the amazing words can't describe what I felt.
description

To conclude, I can't wait to read the second one. And I highly recommend you to read this book!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...