Friday, February 7, 2020

Review: The Lightning Thief

The Lightning Thief The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know where was I when this book came!!

description

My Review
description

So the story is about a teenage boy who discovered that he's a Demi-God and he has to attend a Half-Blood school to know more about himself. (I know all of you read this series).

The plot talks about Greek Myth but in a funny way. which made me read more and more! And also it has Harry Potter vibes!!
I loved all the characters in this book, the chemistry between them was delightful and vivid.
The Narrating was so easy and enjoyable. Each scene described in this book was so real, I visualized each event happened in this book, it felt like watching a movie.
and what I loved more was the knowledge about the Greek Myth. I learned so much while reading it.
I regret each day passed in my life for not reading this amazing book!!
If you love Greek Mythology, Just read this book!!!

To summarize: IT WAS AMAZING!!
description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...