Sunday, May 17, 2020

Review: Only Time Will Tell

Only Time Will TellOnly Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


“Some people standby you in your darkest hour while others walk away; only a select few march towards you and become even closer friends.”
― Jeffrey Archer, Only Time Will Tell


Marvelous!

The plot:
I don't know how to describe it. The plot is so hard to explain and so complicated. Well,
It's about a young man named Harry Clifton. Harry was born in a poor family but with a bright mind. His father died when he was a kid so his mother raised him. Harry has such a bright intelligent mind. That's why his mother encouraged him to go to school. But Harry's life was full of secrets and when he grew up these secrets have been revealed.

My Opinion:
I'm really speechless. This book has blown my mind. I went blind reading this story, not knowing anything about it. And I think it was a good idea.
The story was so amazing and lifelike. It was written from a different perspective, each perspective has his own story but somehow it was all linked together. Also, the writing was so classic, it felt like I'm reading a classic book. And what I loved the most is the setting. Maaaan!! that was my favorite era in history (1921-1939). And, oh! I almost forgot about the plot twists. There was a lot of drama and ups-downs which left me speechless. While I was reading, I thought that I know everything but I didn't, each time I got shocked and amazed by a plot twist.
I really enjoyed reading this book, and I highly recommend it!!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...