Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Review: Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

MEH!

description

The Plot:
So basically, the story is about a girl named Amy. Amy had a terrible year, her father died from a car accident. So, her mother decided to move to another state(From California to Connecticut). But the problem is she couldn't take Amy with her until she finishes her school year.
When Amy finished her year. Her mother called Amy to join her in Connecticut. But there was another problem; Amy's mother needed to bring her car and since Amy had a bad memory about driving a car.
Her mother called a friend who has a boy named Roger. Roger was going to Philadelphia so Amy's mother requested him to take her car and bring Amy with him to Connecticut.
To sum up, this story is about a road trip from California to Connecticut.

My Opinion
I enjoyed it but I didn't like it. All I cared about is the road trip. I really loved the road trip. It felt like, I was in the USA. I liked all the places they visited, it felt so real.
I didn't care about Amy or Roger's life. I didn't feel any connection between them. I felt their relationship was more friends than lovers.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...