Friday, October 16, 2020

Review: Godsgrave

Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2)Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is mind-blowing!!

My mind couldn't process all the things that happened in it especially at the end of the story. It was like when someone keeps punching you, and you can't defend yourself from it so keep receiving hit after hit without recovering from the last one. I was just like that! Plot twist after plot twist.
My mind kept screaming at me, begging me to stop so he can handle all the events that happened. But My heart was like "GIVE ME MORE, I NEED MORE".
description


This book was shockingly stunning!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...