Friday, October 7, 2016

Bibliophile girl: An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa TahirMy rating: 5 ...

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely Five Stars!
description

This is an amazing book that I highly recommend.


It’s about a girl named Laia, who her grandparents was killed by the Martial Empire and her brother was taken from her because he worked with rebels, so she decided to save him. She joined the Resistance (rebels) and they told her we can help you to rescue your brother if you help us. She has no choice. Laia worked like a spy for the rebels and like a slave in the Empire’s greatest military academy. There she met Elias the soldier, who was against his Empire. He wanted to be free from the brutality of his Empire. So Elias and Laia realized that their destinies are intertwined.

The book was amazingly written, I felt like I’m living in it.

The Characters was so amazing, so wonderfully described, and also felt like I have this connection with them, felt like they are living with me, like my friends.


Elias
The stubborn,badass,the one who doesn't follow the orders even it costs his life,the hero.
I loved this character.
description

Laia
The lion heart, she do anything to keep her family and friends safe.
image: description

Helene
The loyal girl. She do anything to keep her empire safe. She is so faithful to her empire.
description



Keris
I somehow liked this character, yes she's heartless and evil but I loved the way she thinks.
description

“Life is made of so many moments that mean nothing. Then one day, a single moment comes along to define every second that comes after. Such moments are tests of courage, of strength.”
― Sabaa Tahir, An Ember in the Ashes


This book shows how to be strong, to face anything happens to you. How to be loyal to your empire and to the ones you love. And also how not to lose your soul no matter what happens to you don't let that thing damage your soul.
description

So yeah, best book I have ever read this year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...