Saturday, November 26, 2016

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, what was that!!WHAT WAS THAT!! this book has just blown my mind!!

The Plot:
description

Feyre is a huntress, one day in a wood she hunted a doe and a big WOLF. a day after a giant BEAST appeared in their cottage wanting to know who killed the wolf; because it wasn't a wolf who she killed it was A FAE. The beast gave her two choices: kill her or leave her family and live with him for the rest of her life, and of course Feyre chose to live with him.

The beast is actually a high Fae in spring court. Tamlin didn't treat Feyre like a slave but he cared and gave what she wants. Feyre noticed that everyone in this court wear a mask and wanted to know what the story behind this mask. Tamlin told there's a spell if we don't wear this mask our power will disappear.
Will Feyre help the high Fae to break this spell?

The characters:
description

Feyre:
The huntress. she has no feelings in her heart always cold and stubborn. I loved this character, she is badass, she does what she wants.

description

Tamlin:
This one I fell in love with him, Ugh!! He's strong always careful, kind, sweet. Yeah, I'm definitely in love with him.

description

Lucien:
This character always made my day, always keep me smiling.

description

Aramantha:
The Never Fading Flower.The Queen Of High Fae. I really have a serious problem with villains. I don't know why I love villains and this one; she's the goddess of The Evil Power. She hates human as much she hates Faeries. She enjoys killing and seeing them suffer, And when she wants something she will definitely have it. I loved her, she is on the top of my favorite villain's list.

description

Rhysand:
The High Fae of The Night Court. he is really mysterious, he's really a bad guy but good at the same time, and definitely HOTTIE.
description

My opinion:
What the hell!! this book is AWESOME. I loved everything in it. I loved the story, the characters, and the WORLD, GOSH!! I wanna live in that world. The way the world was described makes me want to go and discover this world, discover the SEVEN COURTS: Winter, Autumn, Spring, Summer, The Dawn, The Night, and The Day. I'm in love with The Night Court because I want to live with Rhys lol.

This book is totally different from the throne of glass series, everything is different; the plot, the characters and even the style of writing. SARAH J MAAS!! you always surprise me!

This was an Adult book, not YA. There were A REALLY HOT SCENES!!
description

When I read them I kept saying Am I reading a Sarah J Maas book?? Yeah, it's really her book.
description

Oh! I almost forgot to talk about the LOVE between Tamlin and Feyre.
description
The true love he saved her and she saved him, he risked his life to her and she did the same thing. And Feyre did more than Tamlin did to save his life. Feyre kept fighting to save everyone; her family, her lover, humans, and Fearies. She's a Kickass woman.

Everything I've said in this review is nothing comparing to what I felt and feeling when I read this book. I really loved it and I can't wait to read The Second one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...