Sunday, November 20, 2016

Review: Looking for Alaska

Looking for Alaska Looking for Alaska by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Was So GOOOOOD!!

The plot:
was so amazing. Miles the geek who moved to college and met some bunch of guys who are so different than him. Miles is a nice guy who was his lifestyle not like the other young guys, but when he met a girl; Alaska, she totally changed his life.

The characters:
Yes, I loved these characters so much.

Miles the geek, the smart boy, Pudge I really liked this character he is faithful loyal to his friends.
description

Chip The Colonel, The leader. I really love his pranks and the way he talks to his friends always made me laugh.
description

Alaska, Oh I love her!! Sometimes I found her way of thinking similar to mine, She's moody, she doesn't care, she lives every second of her life, and when you try to understand her more she keeps rejecting you like what she did to Miles.
description

My opinion:
This book is awesome, I loved every word of it. The style of writing was amazing and the plot was described wonderfully. I really loved the story because it took me the period when I started my first college year. new friends and the way of thinking changed, I discovered new things. Oh!! I loved this book so much. I loved how the author described the religions (Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism).
And John Green why do you love killing our Favorite Characters? Do you enjoy seeing your readers cry and sob? Yeah, I cried so hard.

My favorite Quotes:

"But you don't need to like a girl who treats you like you're ten: you've already got a mom" Miles


"Y'all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die" Alaska


"If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane" Miles


"That is the fear. I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it. It is fear like if someone lost his glasses and went to the glasses store and they told him that the world has run out of glasses and he would just have to do without" Miles


description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...