Saturday, November 26, 2016

Top 5 Books That Should Be Movies


I really don't love movies, and I don't why, maybe because I like imagining the scenes or dreaming with open eyes. But I like watching movies adapted from books, because I want to see if they really imitate this book good or change things in it.

 I heard so many books will be adapted to movies such as Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover(one of my Favorite book all the time), Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (My first Fantasy Reads), Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L James( I really didn't like the movie, hoping the second will be good as its book).

But there are books I hope they will adapt them into movies because they are so amazing and I want to see their scenes and characters for real.
I have hundred of books I want to see them in movies but I selected 5 of them, Top 5 books deserve to be movies.

First: The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar
This book is awesome, I loved everything in it, the characters, the setting, and the story. and what makes me more wanting to see it as a movie is when Damian worked with El Charo. I want to see it in real. Ugh!! I really love this book.


Second: An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This is a high fantasy book you could see my review about it. Just click this link.https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1754242170
I know the series hasn't finished yet, But I really want to see it as a movie I want that world turns to real and the characters alife. Especially Keris the heartless woman my favorite character in this book I want to see if they can find and actress who could be like this villain.


Third: Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
THIS BOOK IS MY FAVORITE READ IN THIS YEAR!!
Really want to see the whole story alife, amazing story, amazing world!! I don't have words to describe this Wonderful book.
If you want to see my thoughts about it click this linkhttps://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1652094572


Fourth: The Selection(Trilogy) by Keira Cass:
Amazing love story in a world that hasn't justice. Royalty, Rebels, and Love triangle. And I really want to see Maxon comes to life LOL. He's so Sweet, Kind, Hottie, and Smart.


Fifth: The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This is 1001 nights retelling. I really loved this story and the characters. I loved most the world, the arabian world.I really want to see it as a movie, I want the world see our legends and our world.


This was my Top 5 Books That I Want To See Them In Movies,
Let me know your Favorite books that you want to see them Real. :) 

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...