Friday, November 11, 2016

Review: ملائكة وشياطين

ملائكة وشياطين ملائكة وشياطين by Dan Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

IF I CAN GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS, I WILL!!!
description

The Plot:
Robert Langdon the professor of Havard university was called to solve a mysterious crime, this crime is related to the ILLUMINATI.
And all the story happened in Rome exactly in Vatican.
Will he find the Killer?

The Characters:
Robert:
The symbologist, DAMN!! he's a mystery solver. I really loved this adventurous character.
description

Vittoria:
This character is definitely my role model. Ugh!! I loved everything about her. she's smart, kickass, and sexy.
description

My Opinion:
Okay, where do I begin? This book blew my mind, I really can't find the right words to describe it. Everything in it is amazing, the plot, the characters, the setting, and the way he described Vatican and its archaeological sites,description
I felt like I'm in Vatican and it's amazing to feel like that. Is like dreaming with open eyes.

I Leaned so many great things in such as science, history, and especially history. Ugh!! WOW!! I didn't how the Illuminati was created and by who, I didn't know there's a dark matter that possibly can destroy the world and so many things I've learned.

I liked the plot twist at the end of the story, I Was like NO WAY!! the PAP is the father of his secretary, I really wasn't expecting that.

The most I loved in this story is it made me Love more and more my religion(Islam) and thank God I'm MUSLIM because Islam equates between the religion and The science. for instance, there are things that the science couldn't find answers to them but the religion does, and the opposite is true.

Really Is the TOP FAVORITE BOOK I'VE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE. AND DAN BROWN IS THE NUMBER 1 IN MY FAVORITE AUTHOR LIST.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...