Saturday, December 3, 2016

Review: A Court of Mist and Fury

A Court of Mist and Fury A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

By Cauldron and Mother Above!! What The....?
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME
description

Let's start with The Plot:
Amazing, Feyre became immortal, a powerful immortal. After saving her lover Tamlin from Amrantha. Her dreams were haunted by nightmares about how she saved Tamlin's people and the bargain between Rhys.


The characters:
description

Feyre:
Powerful, Immortal, always stubborn, always caring, Huntress. And kickass. She's P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I loved her.
description

Rhysand:
High lord of Night Court, the most powerful Fae in the world. Damn!! I don't know how to describe him. Funny, Smart, Powerful, Careful, and S.E.X.Y Hottie.
I loved his sense of humor, he always made me laugh with his funny words. Ugh!! I want him in my REAL LIFE.
description

Cassian:
I'm definitely in love with Night Court's men. He's always angry and funny at the same time.
description

Azriel:
He's so mysterious, he doesn't show his feelings always kept them to himself.
description

Morrigan:
This girl is badass, she does whatever she wants. Charmant, Lovely, Crazy. I loved her.
description

Amren:
I don't know how to describe her, she's mix of fun, hate, love, care, and craziness.
description

Tamlin:
I don't know how I fell with this character in the first book because now I really hate him. He's so selfish, bossy, Obsessed. ASSHOLE!!
description

My Opinion:
Oh!! this book is amazing!! I wasn't expecting this!! THIS WAS AWESOME!!
Loved every word written in this book. Sarah!! I want to hug you!! *Big Hug*.
I couldn't stop reading, couldn't put it down. I loved how the events were described.
*Sigh* Okay, I have to take a deep breath and gather my thoughts.

The plot. It was amazing, the events, the story were wonderful.
The world, Ah!! I want to live in that world. Peaceful, Happy, Secure World. no wars, no blood. I hope someday I'll live in this world.
The characters felt so real, the connection between them was so intense, they really complete each other.

*Love in the Air*
description
She hated him so much, she thought he's her enemy but she didn't know him well. when she started to understand him, she fell in love with him. Fell in love with his way of thinking, fell in love with his manners.

FEYRE+RHYSAND= LOVE FOREVER
description

I loved these soulmates so much. When I start reading their conversation I always smile.

Overall I loved this book so much, I can't wait to read the next one and the final.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...