Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Empire of Storms

Empire of Storms Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

What a Heartbreaking Ending
description

I don't know what to do with my life now. Everything is baffling!
How dare you, Sarah, to break and shatter my heart into a million pieces.

*************************

*Big Sigh* I read this book at so slowly. I didn't want to rush in reading it. Because I wanted to devour each word written in it, I wanted to absorb, consume every event happened in it.
The style of writing changed a lot comparing to the other books in the series. It was more exciting and Adultery *_*.
The characters were WOW, were described so Damn Good!!

And there were some Hottie moments between the characters


The perfect couple. Their relationship felt so real, they were sassy, funny, kickass, and SEXY. The chemistry between them was PERFECT. HUH.. Always made my day...
description

Dorian & Manon
Well, it seems that the king became more Adult, Sexy, and HOTTIE than he was. Even the Witch was charmed by him. I loved the Dominant Mentality between them. It made their relationship hotter.
description

Lysandra & Aedion
A perfect match between a shifter and a Sexy Fae. They were Hilarious and Serious at the same time, and they gave an another flavor in this story.
description

************************
This book was Wonderful-Amazing-Heartbreaking and definitely, it's gonna put me and throw me in a reading slump. I hope it won't last long.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...