Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review: Burying Water

Burying Water Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3/5
It was good, I enjoyed it.

The Plot
This story follows a woman who was abused and raped by her husband and found in the forest by Jesse. After waking up from a coma she forgot everything even her name. So will she remember what happened to her? And why her husband abused her?

My Opinion
*Sigh*. It was good I enjoyed, I didn't feel the connection between me and the characters. It took me a while to coalesce with this story. The connection between the characters was perfect. Water and Jesse was WOW. But the end felt like a Clishé for me, like I expected the end. There was no polt twist or anything that make this story more dramatic.

Huh It was
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...