Friday, March 3, 2017

Review: Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire Playing with Fire by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Five Shining Glittering Stars

Where do I start? This book was My Savior, My Hero. He saved me from an evil monster called READING SLUMP!! Huh!! I love you!!
description

This book was Amazing, Wonderful, Beautiful. If someone asks me if I enjoyed it I will tell him "No, I didn't enjoy it, I Freaking LOVED IT".

The Plot:
This story followed by A woman named Julia (she is a musician) who bought a composition of music from Venice. This composition called Incendio (Has an amazing story which torn me apart). So everytime when Julia tries to play it something strange happens, So she tried to find the story of this Waltz.

The Characters:

Now:

Julia:
The Musician, who called her a psycho. Beautiful, Stunning and always Ambitious.
description

Bob:
The Husband of Julia, I loved this character so much, because he was always by his wife's side, never gave up on her.
description

Then:(1938-1944)

Lorenzo:
The Violinist, The musician guy, the one who composed Incendio. He was so calm, smart, careful and lover.
description

Laura:
The Cello girl, Lorenzo's lover. She was so Powerful, Smart, Charming, And so beautiful.
description

My Opinion:
This book was EPIC. The style of writing was so simple in terms of music (if you love classic music just read this book). I loved the story, It was so GOOD, It's a mixture of Historical fiction, Contemporary, and Mystery, There was a lot of plot twist, Every time keeps shocking me.
description

I loved when the story to 1938 and showed me how people lived in that period and I really hate WWII, Damn there was no speck of Humanity. What I pitied most is the jews, they lived humiliated from this world, so many innocent jews died in this war. *Let's have a silent minute for humanity's death*.

And what I loved the most is the setting, The setting was in Italy (I really love this country), This country's full of art, and music is art, and God knows how much I love music. Incendio was a haunted waltz, haunted by so many innocent deads, and also haunted by two hopeless lovers.

Overall, This book was so good. DAMN!! I can't find the right words to describe it.
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...