Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review: Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn't expecting this....
This book won my heart

The Plot:
description
This is a story of two men, George & Lennie. These two men used to travel from place to another place. George is the leader, Lennie the big kid who suffered from a retarded mental, he always keeps making mistakes and always forgets what George said to him. One day they found a job on a farm, so George kept advising Lennie to not get in troubles. So will Lennie obey George?

My Opinion:
This book made my heart melt, I wasn't expecting this at all. At first, I thought this book is boring like the other classic books, but it was totally different, It really surprised me.
description

The story was original, I loved the comedy in it, it made laugh so many times, and what I loved the most, was the writing style *big sigh* It was so simple and hilarious.
description

Oh, I almost forgot!!! The Plot Twist!!! What the Hell!! I wasn't Expecting it AT ALL!!!! I was Shoked then I cried and cried so much!!
description

Overall, This book was amazing, Beautiful, Piece of Art. If you're looking for adventure, comedy, and tragedy, I definitely recommend you this one!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...