Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: Dark Matter

Dark Matter Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book shocked me a lot !!
description

The Plot:
This book following a man called Jason Dessen. Jason is physics' teacher who loves his family so much. One day he was going to congrats his friend when he was coming back to his home he was kidnapped by an anonymous guy. When Jason woke up, he found himself in another world, a different world. Will he find a way to come back to his home?

My Opinion:

This is the first time that I read a SCI-FI book and it was amazing!!! I'm not into this genre but this book made me want to read more and more books in this genre.

I loved the writing style was so simple, it made me understand more theories in physics, even though I hate physics but this book made me love this module.

And what I loved the most is the love between Jason and Daniela. Jason was capable of doing anything to get his family back, He loved his Dani so freaking much. And Dani always trusted him and loved him as much he does. So the connection between them was so real, so vivid.
description

This book is amazing. If you're not in SCI-FI, try this book, you will definitely love this genre and read more about it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...