Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I Know, I know I'm so late to write a review about this amazing book because I didn't have a time, I was so busy with college and its exam.

Anyway, I don't know how to start talking about my feelings toward this piece of art. I loved this book so much, SARAH J MAAS!! You nearly gave me a heart attack with your plot twist. You played with my heart so well. I loved the writing, the sexy moments, the hilarious moments, and the sad moments.

I'm so sad when this book is the end of this trilogy, I want more and more about Feyre and Rhysand.

Overall, this book is wonderful, beautiful, amazing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...