Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Bad Mommy

Bad Mommy Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What A Psychic Read!!

Okay, I don't know how to describe this book!!

First, let's start with the plot. The story is about a woman named Fig (What a crazy name!!) she just moved into a new neighborhood because she wanted to steal somebody's life, Jolene life, she wanted her husband her home even her little child. But some things will happen and it will blow your mind away!!!!

I loved this book so much, it was full of psychic characters. The story was divided into three parts, each part deal with one perspective ( Fig, Darius, Jolene) and each perspective huh has his own psychic side. God!! I felt like I'm one of them too HAHAHA.

description

The beginning was so slow, but when the second part started, everything became so clear to me. I felt so much connected to the characters, it was like I melted with their feelings and their thoughts.

If you're looking for a crazy psychic read, pick this one and you'll never regret!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...