Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After watching all Harry Potter's movies and fell in love with them, I started reading this famous incredible series and loved it of course.

There wasn't any big difference between the movie and the book, but there were some scenes who made the story so clear to me.

When I began to read this series I felt amazed, impressed. How did Rowling invent this amazing wonderful world? All those creatures, and worlds. God!! She's a marvelous author!!!

And yeah I almost forget!! I read this whole book just to read this sentence "Dobby is free!!" Hahaha, I know, you think I'm crazy, but I really freaking love this character.
description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...