Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean

Always and Forever, Lara Jean Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was like a disappointment to me. I was expecting more than this.

There was a big difference between the two previous book, there were hilarious moments, Romantic moments, even the sad moments. But in this book I didn't feel anything while I'm reading it. I just kept reading without sensing anything.

And also where's John Ambrose!!! I liked John more than Peter.

Huh, it was a big disappointment to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...