Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Review: The Midnight Star

The Midnight Star The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book deserves more than 5 STARS!!

Attention!!
description
Don't ever read the last chapters when you're outside.

So, this book was amazing, I wasn't expecting that, It was a chock for me, a beautiful chock. When I began reading it, I thought it will be just like the other two books but then all my theories were wrong. The last chapters tore me apart and had me in tears.

(view spoiler)

I don't have the right words to describe it. It was amazing, wonderful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...