Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Review: The Midnight Star

The Midnight Star The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book deserves more than 5 STARS!!

Attention!!
description
Don't ever read the last chapters when you're outside.

When I began reading it, I thought it will be just like the other two books but then all my theories were wrong. The last chapters tore me apart and had me in tears. This book had a lot of emotions and touching passages, especially in the last chapters. It really broke my heart.
I read the last chapters when I was outside and it was the worst experience in my life, I started crying with no-stop and the problem is I couldn't stop reading because it was good in a painful way, so I sank in my tears and started sobbing, I hope no one had seen me.
description

(view spoiler)

Overall, I don't know what to do with my life now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...