Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holly Crap

I'm in shock right now, I can't find the right words that describe my current status, I'm torn apart, my heart is broken into million pieces, my mind can't decide what to do, I don't know if I'm going to cry, to yell, or throw the book away (I mean my phone because I don't own a physical copy).
description

*Took a Deep Breath* Cassandra Clare! How dare you to write an end like that! You left me devastated, torn apart, speechless, I don't know what to do with my life!! I hope in the third book I'll find a real explanation of what you did to me, to all the readers!!

(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...