Saturday, February 24, 2018

Review: A Conjuring of Light

A Conjuring of Light A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This trilogy is the best thing I've ever read this year so far!!

The ending was amazing just like I expected, a lot of things happened, a lot of loss and betrayals, but all these awful events the story was still marvelous, incredible. I loved how the plot's actions developed and became more complicated, it made my heartbeats fastened and my breaths shallowed, it felt like I'm watching a horror movie. It was a very suspenseful vivid book.

I'm glad and thankful that I read this piece of art.
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...