Monday, February 5, 2018

Review: Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

3.5/5 Stars

It wasn't like I expected, but I enjoyed it.

The Plot:
Basically, This story takes us to the Vampire world's, which has an academy specialized in training and studying all the vampire matters', just like Harry Potter world. In addition to the Vampires, there are guardians who are trained to be the protectors of the Royal Vampire. Rose is one of them. She's trained to be the Guardian of Princess Lissa but their relationship was more than a duty, There's a strong friendship between them.

My Opinion:
It was an enjoyable, quick read. I hated it but at the same time, I liked it.

Why I hated it:
There were over-dramatics scenes and annoying characters, Lissa was the most annoying character for me, I found her pathetic, a big cryer for nothing, Ughh! Annoying as hell!!
Oh yeah, I forgot HAHAHA, The gossiping, what the hell !! Come on! I was expecting Battles, Drama, Love, but gossiping nope. That's why I gave it 3 stars

Why I liked it:
But I loved the world and how it's divided into 2 kinds of vampires (The Strigoi and Moroi). Also, I really loved the Plot Twist (I wasn't expecting it at all).

Overall, I enjoyed it but Is it worth to continue reading this series or not?
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...