Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: Nowhere but Here

Nowhere but Here Nowhere but Here by Renee Carlino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

What a heartwarming book

The Plot:
Kate is a writer and a reporter in Chicago, she was sent to interview R.J Lawson who is the famous computer engineer and the owner of the winery in Napa, San-Francisco. Kate met someone in Napa whom works for Lawson, their relationship got intense and they fell for each other. But something happened and messed up all the sweet things between them.

My Opinion

After reading many fantasy books, my mind needed to rest and my heart wanted a fluffy, cute, sexy, romantic contemporary story, so I chose this one, and it didn't disappoint me at all.
It was such an inspiring, exhilarating, sweet story, It gave me butterflies in my stomach, melted my heart, and delighted my soul. Even though I expected the ending and the plot twist but I loved it.
This stirring work confused my emotions, they didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or get angry. It exploded all my feelings and gave me a huge appetite to read all Renee Carlino writings, not forgetting, of course, it inflamed my mind and flickered it with many ideas to write about.

description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...