Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fucked up Reading Rush

It's been a week since I posted about my Reading Rush TBR. I was really excited, thrilled, and eager to read. My appetite was really open to devour more and more words. But guess what, I read less than 500 pages



Now you're guessing why? Well, me too I'm wondering why I didn't read that much of books. Maybe because of responsibilities that I have (balancing the time between my tasks as a housewife, reading and studying Turkish) it really was kind of hard for me. I spent most of my time thinking of a solution and blaming myself for not doing anything instead of reading until I gave up. I'm really ashamed of myself.



Anyway, I read 70% of Girls of Paper and Fire and I DNF it. It really doesn't worth that hype. I really didn't like nor the plot nor the writing. I forced myself to keep reading it until I couldn't. Also, I read The Little House on the Prairie. The story was so cute. It felt like heartwarming. family and sisterhood I really love stories about this. So, From the 7 Challenges, I just accomplished 3 challenges which are; Read a book with purple on the cover, read a book in the same spot the entire time, and pick a book that has five or more words in the title.

So this is what I read. It was a fucked-up reading rush. But I promised myself that next time I'll do my best to excel in this readathon.



What about you? Tell me about your Reading Rush? How was it? What did you read?

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...