Saturday, September 14, 2019

Review: الابتزاز العاطفي

الابتزاز العاطفي الابتزاز العاطفي by Susan Forward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to thank my mother in law for giving me this book which helped me a lot to understand my emotional blackmail person.

Before reading this book, I was devastated, confused and hopeless. Because of my emotional blackmailer who is my Mother.
And you know how we should treat and respect our parents. But my mother took this as an advantage to her. She always demands from me to do things that I can't do, and if I say no she starts blackmailing me. and her famous statement "I thought you're my best daughter and the wisest one but my thought was wrong. You're so selfish, how could you do that to me. After all the things that I did for you and you repay me with this". Then she starts crying.
I was in a loop. One day my mother in law saw me crying, she insisted that I tell her what happened so I told her. She listened to me carefully then she gave me a piece of advice and this book to read it.
A day after the incident I started reading it. this book helped me a lot to understand my mother, why she treated me like this and gave me methods which help how to communicate with my mother without letting her hurting me or blackmailing me.

I highly recommend this book for all who are suffering from this emotional blackmail.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...