Thursday, September 5, 2019

Review: Vicious

Vicious Vicious by V.E. Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human.”


V.E Schwab's writing never disappointed me!!

After reading Shades of Magic trilogy and Monsters of Verity duology I decided to pick another world created by this amazing author. And my picking was amazing.

Everything in this book astonished me.
description

The writing:
The writing is really delicious,I couldn't stop savoring its words. Schwab always chooses the perfect words for each scene which made it more vivid and dramatic.

The plot:
It's really awesome to see two best friends become the most hateful enemies. It's hard to find this kind of plot in other books. Most of the time you find enemies to lovers or to friends but enemies to friends, Naahaah!! and this made the story original and unbelievingly stunning.
The world-building is so interesting, I couldn't stop reading. Because the more I read the more I discover something new which made me more curious and inquisitive to explore this fascinating world. And what I liked about this book that there's no hero only villains who try to cover their sins by doing good things.


To conclude this review, this book is really incredible I highly recommend it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...