Sunday, May 3, 2020

Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That was uninspectable! And it worths all this Hype!

description

THE PLOT:
Basically, this story about a girl named MIA. She wanted to become an Assassin to avenge her father's murder. So, she went to an assassin school to become a slayer and kill the men who tore her family apart.

MY OPINION:
WOW. I started reading this book with low expectations. I heard so much about it but I didn't expect that this Master Piece worthed all this hype.
In the beginning, the story was so damn slow, and I didn't understand a thing. I was about to DNF it but then I forced myself and kept reading it. When Mia arrived at the school (RED CHURCH) , everything started to be clear to me, like the fog in my head begun to fade away.

1- The World Building:
At the start, the world-building was so hard to understand. It required a lot of focusing and attention. Because it was so different from all the other books I've ever read. And that what made me keep reading it. I wanted to understand it.
In this world: The day is called a Turn
Yesterday is Yesterturn
And so many unfamiliar things you will find it while reading this book. The author did an amazing job by creating this world, he even about its history!! How fascinating is this!!

description

2- The characters
Let's talk now about the characters. Each one of them has his own feature which made him different from the other, each one of them has his own history that made you wonder and want to know more and more about him. There was perfect chemistry between them and that what made them look so lifelike and vivid.

3- The Writing
The writing was so complicated in the beginning. I was like reading between the lines to understand its meaning but then, I just got used to it.
It was so lyrical and poetic. When I was reading the story its words felt like they were singing and dancing. Each written word completes the other with an exquisite tune.
The battle scenes were described so vividly. I felt like I was in it, I heard the swords slamming and blood-shedding. MAAN!! That was so EPIC!!
description

The Conclusion
It was an extraordinary read. I loved it so much. All these words that I wrote about it can't describe how much I admired and worshiped this book.
If you want an original world, intense writing, and an epic story, you should definitely read this one. I highly recommend it.



View all my reviews

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...