Thursday, March 16, 2017

Review: Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely, this book worths more than 5 five stars.
It was so good; I loved it so so much.

The Plot:
Madeline Whittier, 18 years girl who suffers from a SCID. Maddy life was as living in the jail, she can’t go out, she can’t make friends. One day she met a boy; he was her neighbor. So they start communicating and knowing each other by emails, and all these stuff Maddy's mother didn’t know about them. Will she know about them? Will Maddy found a medicament for her illness?

My Opinion:
This book was AWESOME, I wasn’t expecting that, I thought this book is a cheesy love story (Love at the first sight) but it really blew my mind, I loved how the story was written and those illustrations made my heart melt (so cute). The writing style was simple but adorable. It makes you want to read more and more, makes you want to eat his words and devour them. And the characters *BIGH SIGH* were described so well. I loved their sense of humor and the connection between them was real for me. The connection between me and the characters huh felt like the are my friends. (view spoiler).

Love is crazy, Love can kill…

Overall, I adored this book and I will definitely read more and more of Nicola’s writings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...