Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: The Young Elites

The Young Elites The Young Elites by Marie Lu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

THIS REVIEW CAN ALSO BE VIEWED IN THIS BLOG:
https://algerian-bibliophile.blogspot...
description

Okay !!! I don't know how I feel right now after finishing this book.

The Plot:
Once upon a time, in a different world, where the days and the months were so unlike and distinct. A kingdom was cursed by a deathly fever who killed the half of its population, and the rest were left with awful marks. One of these marked people there was a little girl named Adelina. She was beautiful but cursed with an ugly mark. These marked people were humiliated by their kingdom. They don't have any rights and everybody fears and hates them. So, Adelina was. She was humiliated by her own father who kept beating her and insulting her.
One day she tried to run from him but something happened to her. She was caught by her father and then something strange happened to her, She freed a dark power who killed her father!!
The soldiers caught her and decided to execute her. But of course something incredible happened but I won't tell you, read the book so you can know!!

My Opinion:
I loved the story, I loved everything in it; The world was so different and odd for me but I melted with its rules, traditions, and mores.
And God!! The plot was amazing every time it surprised me with a twist and new adventure.

When I was reading this book, I was like terrified and scared of something bad would happen. This book was full of suspense and tension, It was full of up and down, and that's what made me so attached to it.

description

The characters were good and described so well. The connection between them was so vivid I loved them all especially Teren the ruthless villain.

description

But I had one tiny problem with one character: ADELINA
She frustrated me a lot!! I wanted to kill her and rip her apart. God!!! She's so dumb, irresponsible, careless, and ludicrous. Her plans and decisions were Aghhh!! I really hated this character.

description

AND THE ENDING!!! I'm so speechless!! I have no words to describe it. All I have to do is to pick the second book and READ IT!!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...